Friday, April 13, 2012

"Duke" from Buffalo, New York~

Hi Valerie :)

It's so nice to hear from you and strange because actually I was just looking at your website today and have been trying to convince my parents to get one :) They say they love Duke so much they don't know how they could love another, I said oh I bet they would find a way!! Anyway, we are doing great! Duke is absolutely wonderful and we just adore him!! He loves to play all the time and is very well mannered and friendly with everyone, even with all of my little nieces and nephews.  My in-laws live across the street and he plays with their little dog everyday, but it would be so nice for him to have a permanent play mate!  I'm not by my computer this moment but I definitely have a lot of pictures and will send you some as soon as I get on my computer :)

---
Best Regards,
Amanda